The imagePROGRAF iPF510 uses a 5-colour pigment/dye reactive ink system that delivers exceptional quality A2 (17”) prints with vivid colours and precise line rendering at speed.
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF510
Sharper, thinner lines and high black density
Superb graphics, vivid colours and solid image consistency
Fast print speeds
HPGL/2 and HP/RTL compatible
PosterArtist Lite poster creation software
Print plug-in for MS Office
Exceptional Print Quality
Produce head-turning output with 2,400 x 1,200 dpi resolution. The iPF510 incorporates a 5-colour pigment/dye reactive ink system delivering sharper, thinner lines and vivid colour output. The reactive ink system enhances the quality of prints by ensuring that there is less bleeding and solid image consistency, therefore delivering output that retains more accuracy and sharpness – however detailed.
The iPF510 offers high speed printing producing A2 prints in just 21 seconds (in Fast mode). Canon’s borderless printing technology keeps you more productive as there is no need for offline trimming – saving you time and money. Although very compact in design the iPF510 also incorporates 4 media paths – a roll, cassette and two manual feeds.
The iPF510 can help you reduce your costs, with high speed, economical printing using the Economy print mode which reduces ink consumption.
Easy To Work With
A host of facilities ensure that the iPF510 is easy to work with. A large, bright and easy to use LCD operation panel gives easy access to sophisticated functions. The printer driver can be tailored to suit your level of expertise and control of the print is from the front of the printer, with simple roll paper and ink tank loading.
Ideal for specialist CAD applications
Designed to provide the quality line rendering and productivity needed for specialist CAD usage, the iPF510 offers full support for specialist CAD file formats HP-GL/2, HP RTL file formats as well as providing an HDI driver for Windows.
Create Professional Posters and More
Design posters like a pro without any prior experience thanks to Canon’s PosterArtist Lite software, which is included with the iPF510. In just four simple steps, you can create professional looking posters, banners and signs using a variety of templates, hi-resolution royalty-free images and clipart. A Print plug-in is also included for MS Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint) – making it easy for you to print from your favourite applications. Digital Photo Front Access software allows you to import digital photos and edit them before including in your poster designs.
- Class – 17-inch
- Ink Type – Dye and pigment reactive ink: BK, MBK x 2, C, M, Y
- Maximum Print Resolution – 2, 400 x 1, 200 dpi
- Printing Speeds (B0 Page Size) – Plain Paper: 0:20 (Draft) – Coated Paper: 0:55 (Standard) – Photo Glossy Paper: 1:38 (Standard)
- Main unit: 819 (W) x 733 (D) x 317(H) mm (printer only), Weight: approx. 39 kg (printer, cassette, output tray, manual feed tray)
- Power Supply – Input power: AC 100 – 120 V (50/60Hz), AC 220 – 240 V (50/60Hz)
- Power consumption: Operation: 100 W or less
- Power Save Mode: 100 V – 120 V – 5 W or less (10 W or less when IEEE1394 is mounted); 220 V – 240 V – 6 W or less (11 W or less when IEEE1394 is mounted)
- Power off (standby): 1 W or less
- PRINT HEAD – Model – PF-03
- 6 colours integrated type (1 print head)
- PFI-102 (MBK x2, BK, C, M, Y)
- Roll paper – One Roll, Top loading Front Output
- Media Thickness – Roll: 0.07 – 0.8 mm
- Media Width – Roll: 203 – 432 mm
Complete the form below and we will contact you.