Unique 5-colour, full pigment Lucia TD ink in the TM-200 MFP L24ei, from Global Scanning, delivers crystal clear lines and text, as well as bold colour. Working in parallel, SingleSensor Technology speeds up scanning without compromising quality.
Canon imagePROGRAF TM200 MFP L24ei
Print and scan
Less installation space is needed
TM – 200 Large Format Printer
The TM Series is redefining what a Large-format printer is capable of. The TM-200 printer is not only ideal for printing technical documents, CAD drawings and GIS maps, but also posters, signage and displays with the use of Canon’s LUCIA TD water resistant pigment ink. Built with Canon developed technologies; 5-color LUCIA TD pigment ink, PF-06 print head, L-COA PRO image processor, along with a clear, intuitive operation panel and nearly 60% quieter than previous models, this printer is an easy choice for the architectural, engineering and construction industries as well as office environments.
LUCIA TD Pigment Ink Set
The TM-200 device features an all-new 5-color TD pigment ink set. This ink was formulated to produce fine lines and sharp text on both inkjet and non-inkjet paper. Combine this pigment ink with water resistant media and you have a printed drawing that can withstand many outdoor conditions, especially outdoor job sites such as construction sites. Available in 130 ml or 300 ml ink tanks. 490 ml of ink ships standard with the TM-200.
With faster printing of multipage files, the TM Series can print up to 144 D sized prints per hour!
The TM Series large-format printers come equipped with several security features designed to help prevent leaks of confidential information:
- 802.1x Authentication
- Panel Lock by Remote UI
- Remote UI Multilevel
- Hide IP From Panel
- Panel Access Control
- Job Storage and PIN Printing
Secure Disc Erase (Conforms to U.S. Department of Defense standard DoD5220.22-M)
Printing jobs quickly is critical on the work site and in the office. The Wi-Fi connectivity can transfer technical drawing files and help speed up your workflow- perfect for high-volume printing. No Wi-Fi router is needed, which can provide greater freedom during installation.
- Optical resolution: 600dpi
- Scan Speed: (Scan) – 200dpi Draft = 1ips colour, 3ips mono
300dpi Standard = 0.5ips colour, 1.5ips mono
600dpi Best = 0.33ips colour, 1ips mono
- Copy Speed: (Copy)
300/300dpi Draft = 1ips colour, 3ips mono
300/600dpi Standard = 1ips colour, 3ips mono
600/600dpi Best = 0.5ips colour, 1.5ips mono
- Scan Width: 609.6mm
- Scan accuracy: Accuracy 0.2% +/-1 pixel
- Max & Min Document Thickness: Designed to scan Canon iPF printer CAD paper.
– Min = 0.07mm
– Max = 0.5mm
- Scan to USB: USB2, 128GB FAT32.
- Control Panel: 3″ touch screen display
- Power Supply: External PSU: Input: 100 – 240V, 50-60Hz, Output: 3.42A at 19V.
- Max Power consumption: Standby (sleep): 0.6W, Idle: 11.7W, Scanning: 17.5W
- Printer Type: 5 Colour 24″/610mm
- Print Resolution: 2,400 x 1,200 dpi
- Ink Type: Pigment inks – Black, Matte Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow
- Printing Speed: CAD Drawing – (Plain Paper) : A1 page size – 0:42 (Standard), Poster – (Plain Paper) : A1 page size – 0:44 (Standard), (Heavy Coated Paper) : A1 page size – 1:22 (Standard)
- Media and feed Output: One Roll, Upper-loading, Front Output
- Media Width: 203.2 -610 mm
- Main Unit, Stand and Basket: 982 x 887 x 1060 mm (Basket Open), Weight: 52 kg
- Power Supply: AC 100-240V (50-60Hz)
- Power Consumption: Operation: 69 W or less, Sleep mode: 3.6 W or less, Default setting for the time to enter the Sleep mode: Approx. 5 Minutes, Power off: 0.3 W or less
- Print Head: PF-06
- Ink Tank: PFl-120 (130ml), PFl-320 (300ml)
Complete the form below and we will contact you.