With two newly developed heads, the JV100-160 has pursued high quality, high productivity, and stable operation as a eco-solvent inkjet printer.
In addition to NCU (Nozzle Check Unit), NRS (Nozzle Recovery System), and MAPS4 (Mimaki Advanced Pass System4) that enable stable and high-quality printing, DAS (Dot Adjustment System) is also provided to new “100 series” printers. Dot position correction and feed amount correction, which used to be manual operations and require time and effort, can be automated, reducing the workload on the operator.
- Free Shipping
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Secure Payments
Abundant features that achieve Mimaki quality
– Dot position / Feeding amount auto correcting function “DAS”
– Mimaki technology that enables stable and high-quality print
High productivity supported by high-quality functions
– 6pass 20.0m²/h (PVC), 4pass 27.4m²/h (tarpaulin)
Stable quality is achieved with eco-solvent ink with an excellent drying property
– New AS5 and CS250 inks with excellent drying properties are used
New and improved genuine RIP [RasterLink7] is provided as standard
– RIP processing becomes faster to increase productivity
Mimaki JV 100-160 Bottled:
Mimaki JV 100-160 Cartdridge: