Mimaki TS55-1800 is the evolutional sublimation transfer inkjet printer for textile/apparel use, which achieved the high production ability with the maximum printing speed 135 sqm/h, the excellent functions and useful optional items ensuring the long-time continuous operation, and the reduction of running cost of manufacturing.
Mimaki JV5-320 DS
- Ink catcher for strike through ink
- Secure operation with wider media. Feeding device and take – up device for heavy meidia.
- UISS function supports long – time and continous printing
- Mimaki’s own inks
- Automatic nozzle drop – drop out detection (option)
- Advanced functions of the JV5 – 320DS enhance usability
- Printhead : On-Demand Piezo Heads (Array of 4 staggered print heads)
- Print resolution : 540, 720, 1,440 dpi
- Max print width : 3,250mm (Textile) ; 3,290mm (Paper)
- Max media width : 3,300 mm
- Ink type : Dye-sublimation ink Sb53
- Power : AC 200V to 240V ±10%, 50/60Hz ±1Hz, 30A or below
- Power consumption : 7,200 VA or below
- Dimensions : 5,170 x 1,610 x 1,640 mm or below
- Weight : 1,200 kg or below
Complete the form below and we will contact you.