Dynamic and Intelligent Production is garaunteed with the SIJ 320UV Grand Format LED- UV Inkjet Printer.
Mimaki SIJ 320UV LED
The totally new SIJ-320UV grand-format LED–UV inkjet printer is a high-performance printer developed using Mimaki’s concentrated inkjet technologies to provide good quality printing with a maximum printable width of 3.2 m.
3.2 m-wide LED-UV inkjet printer
- – LED-UV curing 3.2 m wide grand-format inkjet printer delivers high productivity (Maximum printing speed: 110 m2/h).
– Dedicated roll-to-roll inkjet printer for various signage media, including PVC and other banner materials.
- Mimaki’s superior print-image quality control technology
– Mimaki Advanced Pass System 4 (MAPS4) reduces banding and uneven color printing.
– Mimaki Fine Diffusion 1 (MFD1), a patented dithering technique, is incorporated in the Mimaki RIP RasterLink6 software.
– The “waveform control” technique ensures ink droplet landing accuracy.
- Solutions for uninterrupted printing operations
Nozzle check unit (NCU) automatically detects and cleans clogged nozzles. Moreover, the nozzle recovery system (NRS) uses only good nozzles as substitutes, if the clogged nozzles are not recovered after cleaning. These functions maintain constant printing and reduce waste printing due to defective nozzles.
- Newly developed high-performance UV curing ink
The high-performance LUS-120 UV ink is newly developed for SIJ-320UV and possesses durability and flexibility.
- Simultaneous twin-roll printing enhances productivity
・Simultaneous printing on two rolls is possible. The maximum mountable media width is 1,524 mm for each role; this capability increases printing productivity.
- Max Print Speed 110m2/h
- Max Resolution 1200dpi
- Staggered Head
- Variable Dot Size
- Nozzle Drop Out Detection
- Nozzle Recovery Function
- UV LED
- No Dry Time
- Unattended Printing
- Bulk Ink Supply Available
- C, M, Y, K
|Head||On-demand piezo head (4 staggered printheads)|
|Print resolution||300 dpi, 600 dpi, 900 dpi, and 1,200 dpi|
|Ink droplet size||Minimum: 7 pl Maximum: 36 pl|
|1.7 mm / 1.9 mm / 2.6 mm / 3.3 mm
(Distance between the platen and the print head)
|Ink||Type||LED-UV ink LUS-120|
|LED-UV ink LU-125
*Only available in specific emerging countries
|Color||C, M, Y, K|
|Packaging||1 liter ink bottle
Ink can be filled up to 3 liters per ink container of the printer.
|Maximum print width||3,200 mm (126 in)|
|Maximum media width||3,250 mm (127.9 in)
(Twin rolls printing with a small drive shaft: 1,524 mm (60 in) × 2)
|Minimum media width||210 mm (8.2 in)|
|Media thickness||1.0 mm or less|
|Roll outer diameter||Large drive shafts : Φ250 mm or less
Small drive shaft with roll holders : Φ180mm or less
|Roll weight||Large drive shafts : 100 kg or less
Small drive shaft with roll holders : 25 kg or less
|Power supply||AC 200–240V ± 10% 50/60Hz ±1 Hz, 15 A or less|
|Power consumption||3.6 kW or less|
|Temperature||20 – 30 °C (68 – 86 °F)|
|Humidity||35–65 %Rh (No condensing)|
|Temperature accuracy||20 – 25 °C (68 – 77 °F)|
|Temperature gradient||Less than ± 10 °C/h (± 18 °F/h)|
|Dust||0.15 mg/㎥ (Equivalent to normal office level)|
|Dimensions (W×D×H)||5,410 mm × 995 mm × 1,440 mm (213 x 39.2 x 56.7 in)|
|Shipping dimensions (W×D×H)||5,750 mm × 1,140 mm × 1,210 mm (226.4 x 44.9 x 47.6 in)|
|Weight||850 kg (1873.9 lb)|
Complete the form below and we will contact you.