With this one-stop solution for coating, printing, steaming and washing machines, companies in the textile industry now have complete control over their production process. Customers have a single point of contact for all support for their textile production process, allowing them to save a lot of time, effort and money. This is how you really make use of all the advantages of digital textile printing.
- Free Shipping
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Secure Payments
- Choose the set that benefits you the most
Direct sublimation starting set
Starting set with direct sublimation (4C or 6C).
- Ink and corresponding pre-treatment machine for consistent results
We develop our pre-treatment machines for you to get the best out of our inks. Colour matching is facilitated in order to achieve steady colour results, even when they come from different production points or printing and post-processing facilities.
- Colouring test before the production run
With the introduction of the new textile production line of pre-treatment, printing, and post-treatment machines, Mimaki can also conduct colouring tests adapted to your requirements. The colouring test makes sure you can start your production smoothly, as soon as the production line is set, without testing delay.
- One – stop source for your textile production
By choosing your textile production line from Mimaki, you will need only one contact to assist you with any point of the production line, making sure it is in consistence with the preceeding or following step. From the printer to the coating and washing machines, everything is covered by one support service, for your peace of mind. With vast global network of long-established partners and unparalleled textile printing heritage, Mimaki is here to support your business from start to finish.
- Max media width: 1,850mm
- Max media diameter: 300mm
- Max settable temperature: 100° C
- Max processing speed: 75ml
- Tray Capacity for agent application: 25 L
- Tank Capacity (Pre-Treatment) : 50 L
- Tank Capacity (Water) : 25 L
- Fabric length : 6m
- Heater Power : Electricity
- Power Supply : 3-phase 4-wire AC400V±5%, 50/60Hz±1Hz 32A or less
- Power Consumption : 18 kW
- Water Consumption : N/A (only required for cleaning)
- Compressed Air : 200 L/min. at 6 bars
- Dimensions (WxDxH) : 102.4 x 66.9 x 43.3″ (2,600 x 1,700 x 1,100 mm)
- Weight : 380 kg