The Mimaki TS500–1800 prints with an unrivalled speed of 150 m2/h on sublimation paper. Targeted at the textile market, the machine is especially suitable for production of sportswear and soft signage, both of which are seeing growth in run lengths appropriate for digital printing.
Mimaki TS500 – 1800
- Unrivaled printing speed of up to 150m2/h on transfer paper
- Mist removal filter enhances print stability
- Stable media feeding and take-up
- Mimaki Degassing Module to prevent nozzle blockage
- Large roll media loading
- Brilliant, fast-drying dye sublimation ink
- Achieves print speed of 150m 2/h on sublimation paper while in high – speed mode.
The newly developed printheads (Six printheads with three staggered) achieve maximum speed.
- Mimaki Degassing Module : MDM – 20
Mimaki degassing module “MDM-20” eliminates the gasses or bubbles inside the ink. This means nozzle blockage is lessened and the accuracy of ink dot placement is improved. In addition, this module enables the printer to use undegassed bottled inks instead of conventional degassed ink packs, thereby reducing ink costs.
- Setting Roll – Up media up to 60kg
Roll-up media of up to 60kg and 300mm in diameter can be used. There is no need to frequently change the media, meaning large orders can be handled smoothly and without interruption due to continuous printing.
- Mist removal filter
The mist removal filter prevents troubles caused by ink mists and enhances the stability of print operations by suctioning the mist inside the printer and discharging it.
- New Sublimation Ink “Sb300”
The sublimation ink “Sb300” will be simultaneously released with “TS500-1800”. The “Sb300” ink offers a more affordable price than conventional ink. Furthermore, this ink produces brilliant color and dries fast.
- Auto Media Feeder
Mimaki’s unique “AMF”-system provides stable media feeding and take-up. Because of this, there is no need to constantly monitor the printer.
Complete the form below and we will contact you.