With a class-leading 150 m2/h print speed, the Mimaki TX500-1800DS prints directly to digitally prepared polyester fabrics, for long production runs. Perfectly suited to high quality textile point-of-sale, light boxes, flags, mesh and all types of soft signage, the TX500-1800DS removes the need for transfer paper where the application permits.
- Free Shipping
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Secure Payments
- Class-leading print speed of 150 m2/h (in high-speed mode)
- New fast drying dye sublimation ink (Sb300)
- Mimaki Advanced Pass System (MAPS) reducing imperfections in high production mode
- Mimaki Degassing Module (MDM-20) enabling use of bottled inks
- Mist Removal Filter for enhanced print stability
- Auto Media Feeder for continuous printing
- Media roll handling up to 300 mm diameter and maximum weight of 60 kg
- Auto Media Feeder (AMF) AMF provides stable media feeding and take-up. Roll media of up to 60kg and 300 mm in diameter can be handled without the need for frequent changing, enabling continuous printing and improved productivity on large orders.
- Mimaki’s unique drying mechanism Printed ink is speedily dried and fixed on media with more flexible and convenient operation, by heating during and after printing.
- Uninterrupted Ink Supply System (UISS) Two ink bottles per colour can be set in 4-colour mode. When an ink bottle runs out, another bottle of the same colour automatically starts supplying ink.
- Mist Absorbing Filter The Mist Absorbing Filter removes ink mist during printing, reducing downtime caused by ink mist and enhancing print stability.
- Print head : On demand piezo head (6 heads in staggered configuration)
- Max Print Width : 1850 mm
- Printing resolution : 300dpi, 450dpi, 600dpi, 900dpi, 1200dpi
- Ink Type : Sublimation ink Sb300 (BL, M, Y, KD)
- Media type : Pre-treated polyester
- Media Thickness : Up to 0.2 mm
- External Dimensions : 3,830 x 1,440 x 1,700 mm (excluding ink supply unit)
- Weight : 750kg