The new Océ PlotWave 345 black and white printer, scanner and copier produces great looking all-weather-proof technical documents securely, cost-effectively and simply, allowing users to stay focused on their work.
Océ PlotWave 345
Professional output, including copying and scanning thanks to Océ image Logic and new Diazo copy mode
Superior quality with 600 x 1200 dpi pico-technology for sharp details and smooth grey areas
Excellent large format print efficiency, consistently producing 4 A1/D-size sheets per minute and one-fold folding
Enhanced productivity with instant start-up and print using Océ Radiant fusing and more powerful Windows 8 POWERsync controller
Increased flexibility with printing to and from cloud systems, USB sticks, mobile devices and now ‘scan to and print from’ Active Directory. Advanced Wave connectivity integrates with Océ and third party software
Simple to use with the best-in-class Océ ClearConnect multi-touch user interface, now with uniFLOW
Productive colour scanning, using new scan templates
Improved security through FIPS compliant features and disk encryption
Human friendly design, including silence in sleep mode, and space saving ergonomic, single footprint design
Environmentally sensitive features such as energy efficiency and super low ozone emissions
Be more productive at work
The Océ PlotWave 345 delivers instant productivity wherever you are working and whatever kind of document you need, so that you can make the most of your day. Using a WiFi router you can use your smart phone or computer to get your technical files from the cloud or send a print request to your printer using Océ Publisher Mobile, ideal for when you’re out on site.
Thanks to our award-winning Océ Radiant Fusing technology you can get started quickly, with sleep to print in just 40 seconds, which saves you an hour a day and cuts energy costs in half, compared to conventional printers. For added productivity you can scan while printing and copy while printing.
Get great results, simply…
The Océ ClearConnect 10-inch touch screen works like a tablet, so there’s no learning curve. Plots are collated and stacked at an ergonomic height on the Top Delivery Tray, which stacks up to 50 sheets. The online folder option saves time too by generating quality one-fold documents automatically.
Peace of mind with secure, durable printing
The entire award-winning Océ PlotWave series is made for the professional CAD environment. It produces high quality black and white documents that look consistently great and are resilient enough to stand up to use off and on site thanks to our water-fast prints and next generation print quality. Enjoy colour scanning too, with fewer wrinkles.
Cost-efficiency is built-in
We keep your operational costs low with a hard working construction that outlasts many comparable systems, along with features such as energy efficiency and Océ Radiant Fusing.
Robust security protects confidential information
We include the latest FIPS 140-2 security features, supported by an embedded Windows 8 platform and POWERsync controller to protect private information. You can also protect print data using DLAP login or smart card security. The POWERsync controller allows the device to integrate with other hardware and software, such as uniFLOW, without worrying about security and operational issues.
Be kinder to the environment
The Océ PlotWave 345 is both people and planet friendly, with low level ozone, noise and heat emissions compared to conventional systems. It is fully compliant with the latest Energy Star 2 regulations. Finally, the closed toner system prevents users from spilling and inhaling toner.
- Black & white all-in-one wide format print/copy/scan system with color scanner
- Electrophotography (LED), organic photoconductor (OPC), clean closed toner system, Océ Radiant Fusing technology
- Océ black toner: 0.4 kg per bottle
- Black & white: 4 A1-sizes per minute, 2 A0 sizes per minute
- 600 x 1200 dpi Print Resolution
- Compact design: 1527 x 803 x 1495 mm (including top delivery tray)
- Cutters included in the drawer for fast and easy media switching
- Maximum paper capacity 1 roll: 183 m2 2roll: 365 m2
- Paper weight 60 – 110 g/m2
- Roll width 297 – 914 mm
- Output delivery – Integrated top delivery tray
- Media types: Paper: Plain paper, Transparencies, Translucent, Recycled paper, Engineering Bond, Engineering Vellum, Colored paper, Top Label Paper FSC, Red Label Paper PEFC, Black Label Paper PEFc, Green Label FSC, RecycledWhiteZero FSC, Transparent Paper, Transparent Paper FSC, Polyester film, Polyester film antistatic, Contrast Film, Clear Polyester Film, Double Matte Polyester Film, White Opaque Polyester Film, Translucent Engineering Bond, Engineering Bond, Recycled Engineering Bond, Engineering Vellum, Color Top, Recycled paper, Plain Paper recycled, Transparent
- Océ ClearConnect multi-touch user interface
- High performance Océ POWERsync controller with Windows 8 Embedded, 64 bits
- Dual-Core G1620 @ 2.70GHz
- Memory 4 GB DDR3 (standard)
- Intel HD Graphics, 1GHz
- Ethernet 100 Mbits/s, 1 Gbit/s TCP/IP: DHCP,IPv4, IPv6, HTTPS . Discovery: APIPA, WS-Discovery, SNMP
- TIFF, JPEG, HPGL, HPGL2, DWF, C4, Calcomp 906/907/951, CALS, NIRS, NIFF, PS/PDF (optional)
E-shredding, IPSec, IP filtering/Access Control Lists, HTTPS, audit logging, network protocol enable/disable, LDAP integration, Active Directory Integration (optional), User authentication on local ClearConnect user panel (LDAP/Active Directory credentials, smart card) for scan/copy/print. Configure HTTPS Certificates. Removable hard disk option, Optional FIPS 140-2 Certified Trusted Platform Module (TPM) and BitLocker based hard disk encryption, hard disk wipe (Only with Disk Encryption), Configurable CA certificate, Disable Network Ports and Protocols, Security Event Logging, Optional Single Sign-on (on device).
Unlimited user and or Administrator authenticated cloud support via WebDav and/or third party provider: e.g. Microsoft® SharePoint®, Dropbox®, Box.com, box.net, Google® Drive®, Microsoft® OneDrive®, Amazon Cloud Drive®, Cloudsafe®, MyDisk®, PlanWell Collaborate. The cloud user authentication can either be preconfigured by the administrator or done by the user at the time of accessing the specific cloud
Scaling; Scaling (scale-to-fit page, reduce when image too large to avoid clipping or to custom factor, scale page size to standard size) , Rotation , Shift (automatic or user defined), Adding/removing trailing/leading edge, Mirror, Black intensity in poster mode, Print optimization (standard, lines/text, poster). Color Highlight and Dark Original. Area to erase (area of interest).
Complete the form below and we will contact you.