Compact and easy-to-use, the Teriostar LP-1040-MF combines fast mono/colour scanning with high-performance LED mono printing which is ideal for the architecture, engineering and construction (AEC) industry.
OKI Teriostar LP-1040-MF
Fast print speeds – High-performance LED printing with parallel processing
- The Teriostar LP-1040-MF offers fast LED print speeds and parallel processing, delivering uninterrupted output that helps keep users productive.
- High speed A1 prints up to 7ppm
- Parallel processing prints one job while simultaneously processing another
- Industry-leading toner adhesion and black line acuity, even at fast print speeds
Maximum uptime – Long life consumables, renowned for reliability
Designed for maximum uptime and reliability, the Teriostar LP-1040-MF features a user-replaceable process cartridge and long-life charge wire, reducing service calls and maximising uptime. Sturdy and reliable, Teriostar large format printers are widely used for computer aided design (CAD) and manufacture (CAM) printing and have a strong reputation in the AEC industry.
- User-replaceable process cartridge and long-life charge wire
- Strong reputation for performance and reliability in AEC industry
- High-capacity toner compartment, simple, easy-fill clean-hands toner system
- Large capacity waste toner bottle
Easy-to-use – Straightforward printing and copying
- With a 600dpi scanner and copier, the Teriostar LP-1040-MF offers super-fast scanning and copying, including the option to scan PDF files to shared networks.
- Super-fast mono/colour scanning (up to 240mm per second) and copying even at 600dpi
- Dual-light CIS system improves scanning quality for paper with folds or wrinkles
- Front-panel control with scanning and copy functions, including scanning PDF files to shared networks
- Flexible features – Security, automatic width detection and job control as standard
- Combining a compact design with easy-to-use colour LCD touchscreen panel and a range of performance-boosting features as standard, the Teriostar LP-1040-MF comes with a complete PC-based software suite which supports drag and drop file management, full file view capabilities, a sophisticated print queue along with multiple printer support.
Ultra-small footprint compared with other industry models, front-facing paper operations enable device to be positioned against a wall, saving space
Easy-to-use 8.5” colour LCD touchscreen panel for straightforward printing and copying
Automatic roll paper width detection, dual output paths automatically deliver small prints to the tray and large prints to the optional catch basket or stacker
Job control sorting and cancellation via web browser or operation panel
User PIN code and password authentication, Security Print feature stores jobs on HDD drive until authentication is completed
Complete the form below and we will contact you.